Sunday, May 4, 2008

Weekend Fun





This weekend seemed to be a busy one, with yard work, church and so much more. In all the madness we got are very first grill. So Brody and Elisa set out to put it together since it came in no less than 5 million pieces. Then we had a really fun BBQ with some friends. Then today we feed the sister missionaries. They were tongin poloneysian and the thrid was from Alabama they were so funny they had us laughing are whole meal it was fun to have them over. We had a good weekend at home and really nice weather!

4 comments:

Molly said...

Sounds fun! I love getting new things but then get discouraged when we have to put them together. Brody is the man though and I can almost smell those steaks cooking. Way to go!

Holly said...

I know, I'm so glad the weekend weather was so beautiful, I really hope it keeps up! Love that picture with Brody and the grill, it's too funny! We're excited to hear what you guys think of that house, we're thinking we'll probably stay in ours another 6 months to a year so hopefully you guys can find something permanent around here!

Holly said...

Callie,
We can do pictures Tuesday or Thursday. Tuesday would probably work best since you guys are leaving on Friday. I have mutual on Wednesday night but could leave early. We took the boys up last night and did theirs at 8 and it gave us about an hour. Let's plan on 7:30 though, do you just want to do them around here? Talk to Brody and then let me know. I can have them edited and on a CD for you in a day, whenever we do them.

sjhalford said...

It looks like you guys had a fun weekend! It's fun keeping in touch. You daughter is adorable. I can't decide who she looks like though. Sometimes I see you and other times I see Brody! I bet you are having a blast being a mom! It looks like a lot of fun!
Jess