Monday, May 12, 2008

Weekend Away

Elisa Swinging At Grandmas
Elisa Crashed all tied up in a necklace she was playing with
There is nothing better to me than this!
This weekend we flew to Grandma and Grandpa Hodges House for a quick visit
We had so much fun! We played outside and all sorts of fun stuff! Yesterday was a great mothers day! My very first one! Brody just stepped right up and took Elisa all
day! We had a wonderful dinner and then flew home. Elisa did so good on the plane I was so thankful for that.

5 comments:

Holly said...

I forgot it was your first Mother's Day! I'm glad you guys had a fun time and that Elisa did so well on the plane. I really like the color of the walls in your in-law's house...oh, the possibilities! :)

Molly said...

Happy Mother's Day Callie! You are such a cute mom and are savoring every second of motherhood! We miss you guys!

gaylin h said...

Callie;
I'm so glad to hear your weekend was great because mine was tooo!!!! It was soo great having you guys here that I'm already looking forward to seeing you again - you forgot to mention that your gall-bladder did not enjoy the trip however. Glad you made it home safely and that Elisa was such a sweetie. Love ya!!

Holly said...

Do you guys want to go to dinner at Costa Vida with us tomorrow? I talked to Jeff about it and we're going to get groceries and go to dinner, so let us know if that works for you guys and we can plan a time to meet! I don't know if I'm going to be able to sleep tonight, thinking about that salad!

Tami Kate said...

okay so I LOVE these photos. It was so great to talk to you! I am trying to find something GREAT for you! Good luck on Friday, I will be praying for you!