Friday, May 30, 2008

What we have been doing!

This week has not been to eventful. I have just been recovering amazingly enough I woke up tuesday morning feeling like a new person still sore but I had elisa all day and we did great. We have been busy looking at houses again this week and have found some prospects. This is very exciting for me especially since in the rental we haven't been able to decorate because they said nothing on the walls since it is for sale. I love to make a place look like home and I don't feel like this is home. We don't have much planned for the weekend we will just enjoy being home. I do have to say that I have been so blessed this week to feel well and Elisa has been a trooper. She is trying to crawl and just can't get it done she can get on her knees but then she just nose dives. I bet she does it soon and then I am in for it I won't be able to keep a room clean for more than 5 minutes.

5 comments:

Holly said...

I'm glad to hear your recovery is going so well and that you've found some prospects for homes. I hope you guys get settled soon. Jeff and I have been sick with the stomach flu and we're just now feeling a bit better. Maybe we can get together on Sunday after church or something and play games? Have a great weekend!

Kimberly said...

So, I'm kinda out of the loop - where did you move to?? How's the house hunting going?? It's fun to hear that Elisa is trying to crawl -- I bet it's cute/fun to watch!!

Molly said...

Seriously Cal...I remember how Russ gave me such a run for my money - you are in for it! She is so cute and I'm sure will be a busy girl! Good thing you are feeling better so you can chase her around!

sjhalford said...

I'm glad you are feeling better! We need to hang out! The other day I was thinking about how much fun you and I used to have over silly boys....yeah I said it, boys!!!! haha. Glad we're past that stage!

Holly said...

Thanks for the yummy bread! I'm feeling much better so we need to do something this week. Jeff is sick again but not like he was, I think he just needs to rest. Hope you guys had a good weekend and I can't wait to hear more about the house-hope everything works out. I don't think it'll work for games tonight, don't want to spread any germs and get you guys sick too!