Monday, May 19, 2008

Fun in the Sun

This weekend was a great one. Friday night we met Jeff and Holly at Costa Vida for dinner before we did some grocery shopping I introduced Holly to Costa Vida and she is now addicted. friday night we took some things back to walmart that elisa never used and got her a little jonny jumper she loves it and it is pretty enertaining to watch her in it. Saturday Brody woke up early and went Golfing with Jeff and then we went over to Jeff and Hollys so brody could help spread gravel then we had a bbq with the missionaries. Sunday we had good church meetings although said some former member of the ward were killed in a car accident a father and his two daughters and the other is in critical condition. It really makes you think about things and it made so greatful that my family is safe. It was good weekend and it went to fast. The pictures of Elisa in the pool were fun we got her a pool at the dollar store. She loved it she didn't even care the water was cold she just got in there and started splashing I love that she like to be outside and in her pool because I enjoy being outside.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't even know the dollar store sold pools! I think I need to look a little closer next time. Your girls is SUPER cute by the way!

Holly said...

I'm ready for more Costa Vida! I'm just trying to come up with an excuse to go over that way... I know, the weekend went so fast, I can hardly beleive it. I totally forgot that you don't eat hamburger after puking it up during your pregnancy, and I can't apologize enough for serving hamburgers at the bbq on Saturday! Maybe a trip to Costa Vida will make it up to you? :)

Holly said...

I made the Jell-o cheesecake recipe on my blog and used Strawberry Jell-o. I've also used raspberry flavor but I like the strawberry best.

Di Cluff said...

Callie, thanks for yoru comment on my blog about the Coburns, they are such wonderful friends. I'm happy to see you and the Stokers becoming such good friends. Friends are good they make the world a great place.
I LOVE Elisa's little fat thighs in the car seat photo, adorable!