Sunday, June 29, 2008

Farwell to the Big Yellow Blob!



Brody and I have been living in the Big Yellow house now for a little over 4 months and we have decided that is long enough this week we close on are house! Don't get me wrong I am very grateful for a roof over are heads and place to live but it doesn't have the best of features the water stinks like a sulfer pot there is no air conditioning and to top it off no dishwasher. Now for a older home it is nice but it is akward as you can tell from the outside pictures not mention the drug dealers that live behind us. Thus the reason to baricade are doors at night! We were grateful for a good place to stay but are very happy to settle into something that we can call home!

7 comments:

Holly said...

I'm going to miss the big yellow blob! You won't be in walking distance anymore either :( I can't wait to see your new house, though, and I can take Elisa on Wednesday or come help you get settled.

sjhalford said...

I'm excited for you!

Holly said...

We rode our bikes over to your house but your car wasn't there so we kept on going. If you start baking your brains out this afternoon, feel free to come over, it's supposed to get to 101 today! A little too hot for weeding the garden, darn it. Are you still going cherry picking?

Kimberly said...

Good luck closing on your house! Be prepared to sign and initial about 50 times!! Congrats, new homes are fun!

Molly said...

It's so exciting that you guys are homeowners! Now, I do wish that it was in our town and in our ward but I am truly happy for you guys anyway. Hope your summer is going great! We miss you guys!

sjhalford said...

Are you here in Utah? I found out my pain is from cysts on my ovaries. They just aren't getting better and it's making me mad.

Unknown said...

Callie! This is Amy Merritt! I finally found your blog! Brody has been trying to get it to me for awhile--but he's not so good at telling me the address--but I got it finally! Congrats on the new house--I got my blog going finally too--I sent the address to Brody so you guys can keep tabs on me...

Things look good! Keep it up!