Thursday, June 19, 2008

Trouble

Elisa is starting to Crawl she hasn't got the whole thing down yet but lets just say she can get anywhere she needs to go and she can get there pretty quick while I am not looking. The other day she thought she would help me fold the laundry. Her favorite thing to do is get to her toy bin and pull everything out one by one and when there are no more toys to pull out she is mad!I got these sun glasses on sale for a dollor at the childrens place I think she looks pretty stylin.
Look at that chin.


8 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love the sun glasses!

Unknown said...

cute! It's always exciting/big trouble when those babies start moving!!!

sjhalford said...

Way cute! Looks like you got a helper with laundry! Those glasses are cute. She's ready for the fourth of July!

Holly said...

Thos sunglasses are too cute! I can't wait for more stories about the things Elisa gets into:) Be sure to take lots of pictures!

Kimberly said...

Ahh!! Crawling -- I'm sure that's so fun/cute to watch, but a handful at the same time! I love the shades too! We got Jacobi a little pair and when we put them on her face she just looks at us funny - it's too cute!

Lacey said...

ahh I love her cheeks! She is just way too cute!

a farmers wife and her real life said...

Hey Callie! It's good to hear from you. She is such a doll! Love the sunglasses!

Jess said...

HAHA! She's so cute! I haven't seen her in a while.