Sunday, June 22, 2008

Retreat

This weekend had been a fun and relaxing one! On friday evening my friend Holly and I headed up to the stake relief society retreat. We had so much fun although I felt like I was at girls camp again I know we didn't go to sleep until about 4 or after in the morning. We had wonderful classes that we got to participate in we learned alot. I am was greatful that Brody would take Elisa for the night so I could go have a good time when I got home all I wanted to do was sleep but that didn't happen. Brody and Elisa were both still in one piece when I got home the house might have been a differnt story and I probably won't have the energy to clean until tomorrow. If you want to see lots of fun pictures I am sure my friend holly will be posting those on her blog!

4 comments:

Holly said...

I realized I didn't take very many pictures and now I'm really sad! Hopefully Diane will email me some of hers because I only have video of you at the fashion show and no pics :( Thanks for going with me, I had so much fun!

sjhalford said...

That sounds like fun! I am jealous you had a girl's weekend!

Holly said...

I only have cute hair because of you! Today I ran all over Boise to find something to wear this weekend and I finally found 2 dresses, so I'm going to have Jeff help me decide which one. I'll probably need your opinion too :) Do you want to come over tomorrow for dinner? We'll do a bbq and Jeff will probably try to talk me into going to play baseball at the church at 7 but maybe he and Brody can go and we'll stay at my house with the kids?

Holly said...

This is so funny, conversing on blogger! Anyway...I made it up to you by posting more pictures from the retreat...you need to watch my slideshow again! Diane emailed me some great ones of you modeling, I love it!
Let's plan on eating at 6 tomorrow. I want to try a new marinade for chicken that I got and that chocolate cake you gave me the recipe for...so much for my 'lunges' in the park this morning:) Anyway...if you want to bring a salad you can but you certainly don't need to. Maybe we'll watch the video of you strutting your stuff!