Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers day Brody

Brody is such a great dad to Elisa I could not ask for a better Husband and Father Elisa adores Him. I think if she could choose it would definatly be him. The other day he came home from work, we were sitting on the floor he walked in the door and she flipped to her tummy and started kicking so fast to get to him. I told brody i wish she got that excited when I came in the room. Brody is always willing to help change feed get up with her and most of all he is always willing to get down on the floor and play with her. Which includes wrapping her in a blanket like a burrito, teaching her how to crawl, playing with toys and much much more. (Today I caught him playing with her doll with her.)
I love brody he is always treats Elisa and I with love and respect he has such a big heart and would do anything for anybody. Brody loves to hug and I don't know what I would do with out my big morning hug before he is off to work. We are very thankful to have him!
we love you brody

2 comments:

sjhalford said...

I am so glad you got a great man! That is awesome he is a great father and husband! I am so happy for you guys!

Kimberly said...

Happy First Father's Day!! Very cute little daddy & Elisa pictures! I'm happy you and your cute little family are doing so wonderfully together!!