Wednesday, June 25, 2008

SPLISH SPLASH

We went for a walk this morning with holly and the boys and Ethan always wants to come to our house to play so I told him that after his nap he could come and go swim! So this afternoon he left a message on my phone asking if they could come swim with Elisa! She loves the boys and would sit and watchand play with them all day if she could. Ethan and kamden are fun and she loves them! It is also nice to sit and visit with holly and have adult conversation!
The all seemto be having Fun! Elisa was stilling Kamdens popsicle I don't think he wanted to share it!

6 comments:

Holly said...

Thanks for letting us come over! Sorry the boys took over Elisa's pool, they get a little crazy sometimes :) We had fun, though, and Ethan is already asking to "go back to Callie's house". Have a good weekend!

Stephanie said...

So cute! I love that you update your blog I'm so bad at it!

sjhalford said...

I showed my mom a picture of your daughter and she thinks she is really cute!

Becky said...

Callie, it is so fun to see pictures of your family. What a cute little girl you have! We are going to try to come out for the reunion, so hopefully we will see you!

Holly said...

Looks like you've had a busy weekend, updating your blog background! :) We've made it back safe and sound and now I've got a mountain of laundry to tackle. Have a great Saturday night!

Kimberly said...

Callie!! It was so good to see you today!! Elisa is even more darling in person, I'm so glad I got to meet her! She's a doll!