Sunday, June 15, 2008

Weekend Recap!

This week and weekend have been busy! This week was the Annual Cherry Festival in Emmett since this was are first brody and I tried to experiance every bit of it! Wed we walked over and watched clogging and ate dinner (which is not as good as the rupert food on the 4th of july). Thursday Elisa and I met holly and jeff at the carnival and watched there boys enjoy the rides.

On Friday night holly called and offered to watch Elisa I was so suprised that I didn't know what to do she is so nice and such a wonderful friend. So for the first time in a very very very long time Brody and I got to go on a date. We went to Red Robin because I have been dying to go since I got my gallbladder out and then we did some grocery shopping I know nothing to exciting but just to be together was enough for us. Thanks Jeff and Holly for taking Elisa she was probably so excited to get rid of us. Elisa loves Ethan and Kamden and watches there every move. When we went to pick her up Kamden would talk to her and she would just start Giggling!

Saturday was busy Brody went golfing and then we went to the petting zoo at the cherry festival. Elisa loved the animals and they loved her if we would put her at their level they would all walk over to her it was so funny. Later that evening we went and watched the Parade I have to say it was better than I thought it would be for a small town we had a great weekend
Thanks Again holly!

1 comment:

Holly said...

You're welcome! We were glad to have her, she entertains the boys as much as they entertain her. I'm also glad you enjoyed Cherry Festival but too bad about the food, I guess they've still got a thing or two to learn. :)