Monday, June 9, 2008

Weekend Recap!

we went to a parade in star called Mule Days just because I thought that it was funny!Elisa got to pet one of these little ponys and she thought it was funny
This picture is for Grandpa Hodges he loves his John Deer
I thought my Dad might like this one!
Other than the parade, Friday night we drove to Ontario, Oregon which is about 40 minutes from here we went to walmart and just drove around because we had never been there yet. Saturday we went to the parade and then we just chilled at home the rest of the day Elisa was sick so we were pretty layed back. Sunday Brody's cousin Crystal and her Husband Ben invited us over for a BBQ for bens birthday it was alot of fun to see them and to get to know other people! They have three kids who are just adorable!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Mule Days looks so exciting-I'll have to remember that next year... :) I'm sure it doesn't compare to Cherry Festival, though!

BradandBecca said...

For a second there I thought you were back in the booming metropolis of Richfield by the looks of that action packed parade.

Di Cluff said...

So, was your trip to Oregon as anti-climatic as my first trip to Ontario was? I had to laugh because we did the same thing when we first moved here.